The coming years leave their own imprint not only on the human body, which ages and loses its beauty and appeal. A similar fate will not escape nothing - cars are also prone to aging and the loss of their own visual parameters. The brightness of the body color, its shine and smoothness remain only for a year or three, from the time of painting or buying a completely new car. The only way to avoid such a development for your own "iron friend" and to preserve its youthfulness is to properly care for and heal not only the mechanisms, but also the body, which means that regular polishing cannot. be avoided.
How to keep softness, shine and shine
The main and most correct option to preserve the original visual qualities of an automobile paint is to polish the bodywork with liquid glass. A similar type of varnish is a relative novelty and innovation in the field of youthful return to vehicle bodywork. This option does not apply to the abrasive method (restoration), but to the protective method, more precisely to nanopolishing. Polishing the body with ceramic (another name for "liquid glass" polishes) is based on the fact that after a thorough cleaning of the car, it is coated with specific compounds, which create a film. Water-repellent and dust-proof protector on the surface of the body paint. The efficiency, popularity and, to the regret and frustration of many car owners, the high cost of polishing the body and coating with liquid glass have factors that fully outweigh and justify all of the aforementioned claims:
- Due to the presence of silicon oxide, there is a diffusion of the varnish of the "Liquid Glass" modifications with a paint and lacquer coating, which ensures reliability and durability of thehigher effect.
- A specific substance dries in just two hours, after which you can not be afraid that due to accidental penetration of moisture, money or work, if the polishing of the body with liquid glassmade with your own hands, is forgotten.
- Resistance to the harmful effects of UV radiation, which burns the color of body paint and turns it into a pale shadow of the past.
- Immunity to minor mechanical shocks - road dust, fine gravel and sand under the wheels, etc.
- Protecting body paint from chemicals that can severely damage and sometimes corrode the paint on the body - after passing the surfaces of the body with liquid glass and completely drying it, an additional mirror layer is formedon the surface. The thickness of the specified protective layer of ceramic varnish is twice as much as that of wax and epoxy resin varnishes, which takes all these hits.
Liquid glass has a large number of positive aspects and only one negative - too high a cost that is not available to everyone.